1. I have never meditated before, can I meditate at Satori Meditations?
2. I cannot concentrate or focus, I cannot sit in silence and have failed in meditation. Is there something for me?
Yes, we share over 120 kinds of techniques originating form all over the world, and scientifically designed that suit the contemporary individuals.
Our meditations are enjoyable, fun and non serious.
3. Is meditation expensive?
Meditation in itself is not expensive.
At the center , we share meditations in a custom designed meditative space with facilities that support us to have a deep experience of meditation. Those facilities have a certain price, which is why single meditations at the center may seem expensive.
4. How can I be more regular in meditation?
There is a special Monthly Meditation Pass at satori, that makes almost all the scheduled meditations, events and sessions available to you at a very minimal price for the entire month.
5. Do I always have to come to Satori to meditate?
You may come to Satori to get introduced to meditation, and see for yourself how different techniques work for you. After that you can chose which meditations you want to continue and meditate on your own or however that suits your lifestyle.
6. I am dealing with a lot of mental issues, is there any individual support ?
Satori offers a wide range of Individual Sessions of Body Work and Energy Work, that addresses and can resolve the problems we face in our lives. Individual sessions are a great way to identify and come out of the limiting factors in our lives.
7. What type of meditations do you offer? Are these the same as Mindfulness or transcendental meditation?
Satori offers around 120 kinds of meditation methods from many philosophies over the world, every technique is unique and effective, regardless of from which background it came forward. Mindfulness and transcendental meditation are two kinds of methods only that have been popularised.
8. I would like my friends or family or colleagues to try meditation, is there a way to have customized meditation session?
Yes. Satori offers meditations for everybody and also custom designs contents of group sessions based on the needs of a group of individuals.
9. Satori is a meditation center then why are there so many events hosted at Satori?
Satori is a transformative center and offers both the meditations and conscious practices for inner journey and also offers celebration events, to bring that celebrant quality into our lives.